dimarts, 4 de juny de 2013

Microrelats de l'alumnat 5


In the laundry by Rubén Extremera

"All begins on a Friday morning. I didn’t want to go to school so I planned to go into my mother’s car when she went to work. She didn’t realize that I was there. But before that I had told her goodbye, pretending that I was going to school.
My mother works in a really big laundry that has enormous washing machines. I liked the place, and because I’m a very curious child I began to investigate how they worked. But just in that moment someone got into the laundry, so I hid in the washing machine. I was very unlucky! Just in that moment the washing machine started to wash, and I didn’t know what to do. Each lap was unbearable, and I thought: “this won’t stop”.
Suddenly the washing machine stopped. It was my mother, so I quickly hid under the clothes. After that she took me to a dryer. "It was so hot!"

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada